F 7 Math Games, Mini-Posters, and Assessments - The Way I Teach

7 Math Games, Mini-Posters, and Assessments


I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and a restful one at that! I baked a full day straight, shopped until I dropped, and then cooked a Christmas breakfast and dinner.  I couldn't be happier! Baking ALL Night on Christmas Eve was a family tradition when I was little so it isn't Christmas unless a lot of baking is going on.  I fell in love with this plain basic sconce recipe.  I'll have to post pictures and the recipe later.  It was unbelievably NOT so sweet but a sure hit with everyone.  Anyhow, here are the games . . .  Don't forget your FREEBIE.  It's in the preview on TPT. Just download and scroll down. 
Math Stations Freebie
You can see the full download (Preview) if you click on the picture.  I started this last year and decided to finish it today.  I would use it for Kinder this time of year (I think) not a kinder teacher.  I teach 1st graders.  I think the games are good for the beginning of 1st grade to mid-year but then for intervention, and small group.  I plan on giving the worksheets as an assesssment to see who retained what and then for small intervention groups.

Math Centers K-1 Free



 The Worksheets can be used as a pre or post assessment.  I made them because I always want to see if the kiddos are transferring the skills from the games they play.  Of course mini-lessons are involved as well.

Click on the picture above and download the preview for your freebie!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Lets Keep in Touch!

* indicates required