F Snow Unit & Jammed Packed! - The Way I Teach

Snow Unit & Jammed Packed!


                       
This unit has taken me forever to finish.  Partly because I don't like to offer units to other teachers without teaching them first in my own room.  This at least let's me find any errors and what worked and didn't work for me. I can also see which activities are the children's favorite.  This unit has so much but the most important element was the EMBEDDED VOCABULARY.  My favorite was the "Read and Do" student reader. I have a few EL students and my class this year does not have a vast amount of background knowledge.  1st graders loved the compound word activity and the writing. Here are some pictures but there are many other sheets that are included and not shown.  Instructions and pictures are included in the unit.
Click on any of the pictures to take you to the unit.  It's only                                                 $6.00
If you download the preview - you'll find the compound word freebie there.








Here is another Freebie for You . . . Snowmen Number Bonds Sheet to use in centers or whole group.  Click HERE to get it.









Click on any of the pictures to take you to the unit.  It's only $6.00

.

   

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Lets Keep in Touch!

* indicates required