F Another Long O Unit - The Way I Teach

Another Long O Unit

Here is the Long O Mini-Unit that I use along side with the other Long O unit below.  Read the post to see how I use it with my "littles."   If you are looking for shorter mini-lessons with activities this unit works well for that.  You can always put the headers up on a wall with the words when you are done too for review or a word wall.

Long O ow oa o_e Word Work
This unit focuses on Long o with oa, ow, and o_e.  It includes 30 word cards, headers, games, game pieces, mini word book, cut and paste sort, word search, assessment, parts of speech headers and graphic organizer.  I wrote about these units in more detail with more pictures in the 2 posts below.  Scroll down to read how I use this units and see pictures of the units in action.

Glad you're here! Subscribe below!

* indicates required

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Lets Keep in Touch!

* indicates required