Blog Header 2

Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TpT 3 Million Strong Sale 28 % off With Code TpT3

FEBRUARY 27-28 ONLY
Don't laugh but the linky says, "show what is in your cart." How embarrassing!  I looked and it says I have 420 items.  WHOAAA!  Time to clean the cart out.  Am I the only one who adds everything to the cart so I can find it again? 

Thanks to JD's Rockin' Readers for this cute sale button and Link up!


I linked up with Mrs. Beattie's Linky too .  Here is the deal, I needed some stuff like Right Now, today, and my impulsivity took over and I didn't even wait for the sale.  Today I bought several items from Smart Chick and will probably buy more when the sale starts.  Here's is what I bought today.
  I have a few bright students so I thought I'd give the STEM Units a try.



My store is rather new but the phonics units are becoming a hit.


My Meet the Triplets Unit is the most Wishlisted along with Snow Fun:

 My Doubles Plus One Unit has sold the most and appears to be the most popular.

  
Happy shopping!  
February 27-28th enjoy 20% off.  Enter Code TPT3 for an additional 8% off.

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...