Blog Header 2

Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

My Grade level partner is so Freakin FUNNY

Sometime last week I heard this huge laughter  burst out from the room next door.  My grade level partner is so FREAKIN FUNNY.  We laugh about everything.  On fun days, hard days, challenging days, exhausting days, bad days, good days, you name it . . .we laugh.  We can turn anything into a joke to make each other laugh.  You need it . . . we all need laughter and nothing helps better than laughter to get you through a tough day.  Anyhow, back to the picture.  Both really cool boots but NOT when you wear them both to work and don't realize it!  She looked down and was HORRIFIED! But again . . . we just laugh.   Have you ever done anything like that?  Leave a comment with your story.  I love my grade level partners!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...