Blog Header 2

Image Map

Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Meet Up . . .Did you Know?

 Monday Meet Up Linky:
So this may seem a little random which I definitely could link up with the Randomness and I did make something on a Monday for the Monday Made It Linky going on but here are 3 things you probably don't know about me for the MEET UP Monday LINKY.  If you don't have a blog, leave 3 things about you in the comments section.  I'd love to hear from you!
Just to prove my point, I am in the process of redoing this blog in which I by NO means have experience in graphic design, web-site design, button design, etc. but I spent all morning reading articles on "HOW-To" make your own blog button and your own background.  Sorry about the background (eye-sore, ugh) has to wait until tomorrow.  It is temporary for now.  See - here is the new blog button and profile pic.

Link up with the Teaching Tribune and go meet some teachers like you . . . 
Happy Monday!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...