Blog Header 2

Image Map

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer Reading Seed Poem and Promise

I know, I know, I am late on this.  I don't actually sit down and plan what I am going to make - it just kind of happens and evolves based on what's going on in my classroom.  We just got out on the 6th and what a whirlwind.  I know some schools are still in for another week or two so maybe you can use this.  It was a relatively inexpensive project.  I just didn't want to go out and spend a ton of money.  Even at $1.00 per kid that was another $27.00 so that's how this project evolved.  I did something similar to this several years back but it just wasn't put neatly into a little file. I did write the poem so please do respect the copyright on that.    Happy Summer and check back for end of the year pictures and updates.  Did I mention my school has WATER DAY with slip and slides, flip flops, and lots of water along with a BBQ?  It is CRAZY.  Especially when you have the kiddos an additional 1 1/2 hours after the  Water Day rotations!
Summer Reading Incentive Motivation 1st Grade
You can click on the picture or HERE to go to get the 

Summer Reading 1st Grade



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...