Blog Header 2

Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two Items 50% Off With Two for Tuesday Linky

Two for Tuesday (& Wednesday since I was late getting it posted)!
I am on a posting roll.  Probably because I don't feel well so I can only just kind of sit here.  I am getting so informed.   I am Linking with  The Teaching Tribune for their 2 for Tuesday.  So here it is.  Click on the pictures to take you to the units.       
             These guys are fun, different and the kids love them.
$5.00   $2.50
50 % off today only
and
5 Units in 1 Bundle all the Long vowels with the bossy e and a review unit.  All the units follow the same format. 
 $8.00  $4.00 (5 Units for $4.00)?
Check out the linky for other sellers best selling units at 50% off. Click on the button below go and go see!




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...