F Monday Made It - Barely - The Way I Teach

Monday Made It - Barely



Does your school have back to school night on the 1st day? Ours did.  I always struggled with mixing assessments, routine and procedures, and a display of the kiddos work in 1 day.  For the most part we never got a whole lot done.  I mean . . . on a half day, then add an assessment in between routine and procedure throughout the day then be ready for back to school night 4 hours later?  That's how this little ditti was born.  Then it got out of control! I had to reign it back in.  Plus it seemed like it was taking forever and 10 days!  I finished it on time for the Monday Made It! I actually am not making much of anything for my classroom (boo hoo) because I still have no idea what my room looks like or what is in there.  Scary - I know! Talk about anxiety.  I put a FREEBIE at the bottom of this post for putting up with my NON-CLASSROOM creations and my Non-HOME crafts.

The Way I Teach
Thewayiteach.blogspot.com

I understand that some teachers do more notebooking and some do more craftivities and some prefer the print & go due to resources and time.  You can look at all the components of this unit HERE to see what is included in this 96 page unit.  

Ten Frames, Ten Strips, Name Game, Student Book, Briefcase, File folder assessment & Display, Graphs, Letter Sort, . . .etc. etc., Math Vocab. Cards to go with the Mix & Mingle Name activity.  Told you.  I had to reign it in!
The Way I Teach
thewayiteach.blogspot.com
I don't know about you but I like to mix it up so there are so many options and choices for each activity.  Below is a link to a FREE graph and Math Vocabulary cards for the graph in this unit that is Not included in the preview on TPT or you can go HERE to see more of what is included!
Back to School Freebie
thewayiteach.blogspot.com

Happy Monday!  Head over to 4th Grade Frolics for more inspiration and FUN!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Lets Keep in Touch!

* indicates required