Blog Header 2

Image Map

Friday, November 28, 2014

TPT Holiday E-Book and a ReDo

 This is how we feel when we get selected for the TPT Newsletter.  Good thing you can't see us when we open our emails!

Totally awesome and it made my day, month, no - YEAR.  So here goes my Story.

Did you know TPT sends out Holiday E-Books filled with tips and freebies?  50 freebies to be exact.  I ran across a post in the forum a few days before the deadline for entries for this wonderful E-Book and thought, "Hey! I am going to do this."  I got my tunnel vision on and after sitting for a solid day I finished and submitted it.  I was notified about a week later that it was chosen.  Yea! Mine was chosen! (I just had visions of the little aliens in toy story when they say they were the chosen one). 

I had to read it several times to make sure I wasn't misreading it. This Holiday E-Book goes out in the TPT Newsletter on December 7th so look for it.  Like I said, it is loaded with tips and freebies and they are all in 1 place!  I am so excited and thrilled to be part of the E-Book

On to the Next . . . 

Happy Thanksgiving!  Did you go shopping?  I did but I did it on-line. Sea World had a great special.  It's one of my sons favorite places.  I was able to get 3 year round passes, 3 free additional tickets, and free parking for the price of 3 (1) day passes! SCORE.  I am so thrilled to be living here in San Diego County.  We are really enjoying it.   Leave a comment if you scored something - I'd love to hear what you bought!

This week I spent some time redoing a couple of units I made last year during the season so of course they were  posted after the season. I opened them up and I am sure glad I did.  I completely redid both units and organized them.  What a breath of fresh air.  It is so weird because I must have certainly thought they were great last year.  Here are a couple of pictures so you can see the change.   I'd love to hear your thoughts on the change.


Thewayiteach.blogspot.com


and



I redid a lot of the insides as well and added more activities.  Both have a Free Pages if you download the preview.   You can click on the pictures to take you to the units and get the FREEBIES these are not the same freebies as the Holiday E-Book.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...