F Back to School Tips, Routines, and Procedures - The Way I Teach

Back to School Tips, Routines, and Procedures

Kindergarten Routines and Procedures

I go back on the 17th with kids so I am in full swing of thinking about everything related to back to school!

In the midst of all that thinking I made a video. It's my first face to face video.   I talk about some activities I plan on using to help teach routine and procedures.  I'll just show you and stop talking now.  You can also download a clickable linked file below with routine and procedure tips.  The file is useful even if you don't want the activities.

I will be adding more detailing my planning and back to school activities in hopes of helping others.  I don't know about you but I love reading other teachers "Back to School Plans and Activities."      
Back to school routines and procedures

HERE is a file you can download with clickable links for the routines an procedures mentioned in the video. It will take you to Google Docs. 

HERE is the unit in that video if you are wanting it to begin your school year.

On Monday I will be going into my classroom for the first time this summer. This is the absolute latest I have ever went in.  Wish me luck! 

Warm regards,
Tonya Leslie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Lets Keep in Touch!

* indicates required