Blog Header 2

Image Map

Friday, August 4, 2017

QR Codes 101: Creating a QR Code and Using Chromebooks to Scan Them

How to make a QR code


Many teachers have been asking me how to create a QR code and many more teachers have been asking can you use QR codes with Chromebooks.   In this short video, I will show you how to create a QR code and remove adds and how to scan a QR code using a Chromebook.  There may be other ways but here I am showing you what I use and know.  
video
If you want the interactive professional growth resource and you have no idea what or how you would use a QR code with and need ideas and inspiration along with editable templates, transcripts for the videos, and are left with more questions after the video above - make sure to follow me for when that resource is available. It will be available soon! Along with creating images, audio, and PowerPoint videos to link to QR codes.  

5 comments :

  1. I am follower 6! I would love to learn more about everything technology. My kids LOVE QR codes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am follower 45! I love QR codes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...