F Save Money and Time with This - The Way I Teach

Save Money and Time with This


What teacher doesn't need more time and what teacher doesn't want to save money, even if it is so you can spend more on "ALL the THINGS?" 

Two of the biggest complaints we hear from teachers when it comes to teaching is something you just cannot buy.  TIME and MONEY.


Well, I am here to tell you I can help you save time and save $$$$$.   I've began creating resources to help teachers do just that. Save TIME and MONEY.   How you ask?


I have taught myself and learned how I can create documents that let you type in a word or words or skill or math problem once and then the entire document will auto-fill for you.  So now you can customize resources with the words or skill you need for you and for your students.  


There was a time when I recall downloading freebies during the holidays that consisted of read and color the sight word.  Only problem was the sight words weren't the sight words we were working on in class.  Ughhh!  the frustration.  But, I'd download anyways because I was in a pinch and I needed a back-up plan while we finished holiday projects.


If you teach grades TK-3rd then I believe these resources can help save you TIME and MONEY.   You won't need to search and spend hours looking for all those supplemental resources each week for your foundational skills.  


Further, the activities stay consistent which means your students become more and more independent each time they use the activities because they are familiar with them.


You may want to sign up to receive emails because I will be sending one of the auto-fill games below to subscribers.


Let me show you how I can help save you TIME and MONEY.  

Editable-phonics-games


But wait . . . 



editable-phonics-games

or if you need weekly supplements for your phonics instruction take a look at this . . .



Reading-Games


The above resource includes:


  • focus word cards
  • sorts
  • sentences
  • games
  • centers
  • notebook component
and you can use weekly sight words and your phonics focus!   Totally customized to what you need and every week the activities stay the same but the words change.  You may not use all the templates but you can just print what you need!

To get your resource that will save you TIME and MONEY you can click on the pictures or click HERE and HERE.

Don't forget to sign up to receive emails so you'll get your FREE auto-fill game and be updated when I add more resources that will save you TIME and MONEY!

If you are wondering how to differentiate sight words and your word work in a simplified way you may be interested in this post about my auto-fill sight word management system HERE.



Happy Teaching,
Tonya



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Lets Keep in Touch!

* indicates required